Saturday, July 4, 2009

Quaterly Blog Hit Report

I am pleased that my blog has received nearly 460 visits, not including my own. If I were to define a hit as loosely as many other do (as a page view), as opposed to a visit (a page view at least an hour apart from the first page view), then it received around 670 hits during the quarter that began April 2. Hits came from at least 39 states and the District of Columbia and 33 foreign states. In addition to my homepage, searchers landed on 37 posts, whence several of them went on to view additional posts. Those whose visit to my blog started at my blog homepage came from PA, VA, CA, MD and as far away as India. The most searchers from the U.S. came from CA, while the most foreign searchers came from the United Kingdom.

Thank you for your patronage! Your comments, questions or suggestions are welcome. I have been enjoying blogging very much. I am grateful for your support.

No comments: