Sunday, January 3, 2010

Nine-Month Blog Report

I am pleased that after three-quarters of a year since I installed my counter on April 2, 2009, my blog has been visited over 1,175 times. Thank you! A visit is defined as a hit at least one hour after the previous one, not including my own visits.

Since my last report, I have posted for the 150th time since my blog was launched in November of 2008. A single post, The Rise and Fall of Islamic Civilization, reached the milestone of 250 visits, not including those who began their visit to my blog through its homepage. Those who began their visit to my blog through one of its posts have viewed 82 posts. Visitors have come from 55 foreign states, with Malaysia continuing to lead, followed by the United Kingdom, Algeria, Canada, India and Pakistan. California continues to be the source of the most visits among American states.

Additionally, my counter has logged visits to unknown pages, especially lately, that I do not count among the visits.

My blog offers not only historical commentary from my unique perspective, but also occasionally Italian news. I usually am able to obtain Italian news in English, but sometimes must translate from Italian, which I am getting increasingly better at doing, I am proud to say.

I have updated the links listed on my blog, adding one to the 9/11 Families for a Safe and Strong America, and updating the link to the Italian American Cultural Center. I only post links there to which I am personally connected, as a cousin was among those killed in the September 11 Attacks, while the connections to the other links are explained in my profile. Please visit these web pages.

Again, thank you for your support of this blog. Happy New Year!

No comments: