Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Cinfici Polled by Rasmussen Reports

I was polled Monday by Rasmussen Reports, the most accurate surveyor of public opinion in the United States. The questions included a rating of U.S. President Barak Obama's and Pennsylvania Governor Ed Rendell's performances as president and governor, respectively, as well as for whom I would vote for U.S. Senate for Pennsylvania, and whether most incumbent members of Congress deserved reelection and whether my U.S. Representative deserved reelection. The pollster also asked my opinion of the proposal to federalize health insurance and whether it would be preferable for Congress to consider individual reforms.

I was grateful to have the opportunity to express my opinion in the health insurance debate, as well as for the election questions. I expressed my opposition to the federalization of health insurance and preference for individual reforms, disapproval of Obama's and Rendell's performances, support for Pennsylvania Republican candidate for U.S. Senate Pat Toomey, disapproval of most incumbent members of Congress, but support for my Republican incumbent.

Visit Rasmussen Reports at www.rasmussenreports.com.

No comments: