Sunday, April 3, 2011

Two-Year Blog Visit Report

     I am pleased to report that in the two years since Statcounter has tracked my blog, there have been well over 2,800 visits, not counting my own and only counting hits from individuals at least one hour apart as separate visits.  Thank you for your patronage!

     Here are the latest statistics.  Visits to my blog have come from 85 foreign states, as well as Hong Kong and the Palestinian Territories.  My blog has been visited from all 50 American states, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico and Guam.  In addition to those who landed on or viewed my blog homepage, visitors have landed on over 170 posts and viewed over 30 more.  

     The most visitors have come from Malaysia, Algeria, Canada, United Kingdom, India, Pakistan, Australia and Russia.  The most visited post is The Rise and Fall of Islamic Civilization, which has been viewed over 600 times.  The next most visited, with over 200 visits, is The Economy, Deficit and Debt and George W. Bush's Inaguration; followed by Radicals in the Obama Administration; Obama Did Not Inherit the Economy from Bush; Follow-up on the Fall of Islamic Civilization; Misleading Media Phrases; Lepanto, by G.K. Chesterton; Commentary on the Roman Influence on America Exhibit at the National Constitution Center; A Comparison of the Federal Response to the Hurricane Katrina and the Haitian Earthquake and Herb Denenberg, In Memoriam, all of which were visited 50-100 times.

     Since I have also been tracking visits to my blog recorded by Blogger in November, I have noticed far more visits that are not tracked by Statcounter, although the latter picked up some that the former did not.  Nevertheless, Statcounter's statistics, which are much more specific than Blogger's, suggest a level of readership of my blog that is much appreciated.

     Again, thank you for your patronage.  Please visit my blog once or twice a week.  As always, your questions, comments or suggestions are always welcome.

No comments: