Thursday, August 4, 2016

Cinfici’s Interview by Philadelphia’s NBC10 on His Resignation as Republican Committeeman Because of Trump


I was interviewed by NBC10 from Philadelphia about my resignation from the Berks County Republican Committee because of the Party’s presidential nomination for Donald Trump, which I mentioned in my two previous posts.  I called for the Republican National Committee to rescind its nomination of Trump or for a conservative Republican to run for President as an independent. 


           Another clip of the interview ran in an earlier broadcast.  In it, I stated that I was attracted to the Republican Party because of the conservative principles of its platform, but, like Hillary Clinton, Donald Trump is not fit for the presidency and does not represent the conservative principles of the GOP.   

No comments: