Sunday, December 10, 2023

Fifteenth Anniversary of My Blog; Page View Report

It was recently the anniversary of the launch of my blog 15 years ago in late November 2008. I have since posted nearly 1,400 times in support of equality, liberty, and representative government; morals and civic responsibility; the free market and fiscal responsibility; security and peace, all in accord with Christian faith and in a spirit of hope, despite the many difficulties we face as individuals and citizens of the world. Thank you for your patronage, which is apparent from the report from Blogger, the host of this blog, of several thousand page views to my blog, especially its homepage, but to each of its posts over the last year, from posts both new and old. As usual, the views are coming especially from America, with a great many from around the world, especially Europe, but most notably this year also Singapore). The views encourage me to continue to post. Please visit my blog regularly. Again, thank you.

No comments: