Wednesday, June 30, 2021

Blog Notes

Because of a computer glitch, I have been unable to post or even access my blog since September. I am accessing my blog via a different computer. The glitch in the formatting that prevents indentation and paragraphs appears to continue, however. I regret that in the meantime, I was unable to post about Columbus Day, the 2020 General Election, Thanksgiving, the presidential and vice presidenial Election by the Electoral College, Christmas, the congressional certification on the Electors' votes and the attack on the United States Capitol by Trumpist insurrectionists, the second Impeachment of Donald Trump and trial in the Senate, Washington's Birthday, the Pennsylvania Primary Election and Memorial Day. In the meantime, I was able to make notes on various current events, which I shall post as I am able to access my blog or resolve the computer problem.

No comments: