Sunday, August 2, 2009

Four-Month Blog Hit Report

There have now been nearly 555 visits to my blog since April 2. Thirty people began their visit to my blog on its homepage and another 400 people visited my blog posts directly. Here are the statistics: hits have come from at least 42 States in the Union (with California continuing to be the state with the most visitors) and D.C. and 38 foreign states (with the United Kingdom leading in foreign visitors). The most interesting hits since my last report came from the U.S. Marines and the Italian Ministry of Foreign Affairs. Thank you for your patronage. Some of you are loyal readers, which I especially appreciate. Please feel free to comment to this post to make any suggestions, including topics for other posts or to ask any questions. Again, thank you.

No comments: