Wednesday, January 12, 2011

January of 2011 Blog Report and Notes

    
     According to Statcounter, my blog has been visited for the 2,500th time since April 2, 2009 some time in December. As I noted in my last report, Blogger’s counter is picking up on a much larger number of visits, especially from Europe, although there are some that Statcounter captures that Blogger does not. As always, thank you for visiting my blog. 

     As you can see, Blogger now allows indentation in posts.

     In the meantime, I updated the blogs and links I have posted on my blog. Please take a look at them.

     In earlier posts, I cited the Bulletin, Philadelphia’s Family Newspaper, as the “Philadelphia Bulletin,” which was the name under which it operated since the mid 1800s. I still think of it under its old name, but just wanted to clarify the discrepancy.

No comments: