Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Cinfici Certified as a Winner in the Primary Election for Reading School Director

     The results of the 2011 Primary Election were certified in Berks County more than three weeks after the Primary Election, with little public notice. Now that the absentee and provisional ballots have been counted and all the results are official, I am pleased to report that I received nearly 2,100 votes total on both the Republican and Democratic ballots in the primary for Reading School Director.  

     Having finished first on the Republican ballot, my name, William Cinfici, will be listed first on the GOP ballot, which is first of all ballots for the office, as the Republicans hold the left-hand column because the Governor is a Republican.  There are eight candidates for five seats on the Reading School Board of Directors. 

     I am grateful to all the people who voted for me and all those who supported me in any way and ask for your continued support.

No comments: