Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Cinfici Is Re-elected to Berks County Republican Committee


           In the 2014 Pennsylvania Primary Election yesterday, as I posted in my last post, voters had the opportunity to elect candidates for party offices.  I am pleased to report that I was re-elected unanimously by the electors in my precinct, the 7th Precinct of the 17th Ward of the City of Reading as Republican Committeeman for another four-year term, which makes me a member of the Berks County Republican Committee.  Additionally, I was the high vote recipient on the GOP ballot, out-polling candidates for Governor, Lieutenant Governor, United States Representative and Republican State Committee.  I have served as Republican Committeeman since 1992, first in the 9th Precinct of the 17th Ward, then the current Precinct, after the two were consolidated.  I would like to take this opportunity to thank the Republicans of Reading 17-7 for the confidence exhibited in me.

No comments: