Saturday, April 4, 2009

Blog Notes

Since I launched this blog in November, I have continued to improve it. Earlier, I had established a header and added to my profile. Now I have changed counters because the first one I had was inaccurate, and added a link to it on my blog. This counter is far superior to the earlier one. Finally, note the addition of a blog roll. Please visit these trustworthy sites.

Also, I figured out why the times of my posts seemed so random. Apparently, they were set to some other time zone (possibly Coordinated Universal Time, formerly known as Greenwich Mean Time), by default. Plus, the times of the posts represent not the times of the actual posting, but the time a poster begins to write the post, which can be a significant gap.

Again, thank you for your continued patronage of my blog. Please visit it at least weekly and feel free to post any comments.

No comments: